Maritime Information Warfare
November 26, 2018 - November 27, 2018
The SMi Group are delighted to announce our 2nd annual Maritime Information Warfare Conference returning to London this November on the 26th and 27th of November. As data and information drive operational advantage there is now a need for improved leadership and ownership across maritime information exploitation.Therefore, collection, dissemination and optimisation of maritime data is driving change and improvement across an array of naval systems. Used across the joint environment, this will allow increased decision making in real time and the growth of machine learnt influence over naval platforms and systems.The conference will enable attendees to meet senior Navy Leaders and Maritime Defence Agencies from around the world.
Key Topics will include:
- Information Exploitation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Autonomous Systems
- Cyber Security
- Big Data
- Open Source Intelligence Gathering
Benefits Of Attending:
- The only event that approaches the concept of information warfare in the maritime domain, and the need to embrace information to enhance naval operational effectiveness.
- Hear comprehensive technical briefings from the Royal Navy, US Navy, Spanish Navy, Canadian Navy, Danish Navy, Portuguese Navy, NATO MARCOM and more, on Artificial Intelligence, big data analysis, open source intelligence gathering and C4i combat information systems.
- Detailed focus on naval cyber warfare and how major European naval forces are approaching cyber defence of maritime assets and networks.
- Meet cutting edge technology providers at the forefront of delivering artificial intelligence, information technology, and cyber defence solutions.